Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary. Participation in this contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement with and acceptance of these official rules.
- Contest Period: Virginia Stage Company's 2018 Tickets to Pride & Prejudice Retweet to Win Contest (the "Contest") begins Tuesday, January 16, 2018, at 4:30 p.m. ET and ends at 5 p.m. ET on Monday, January 22, 2018 (the "Contest Period").
- Eligibility: The contest is only open to ages 13+.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary. To enter the contest, each entrant must:
Limit of one (1) Entry (or retweet) per person per day during the Contest Period.
- Prizes: Prize consists of up to two (2) tickets to attend a single performance of Pride & Prejudice. Prize must be used for the same performance. Prize must be redeemed at a 2018 performance of Pride & Prejudice, between the dates of January 24-February 4, 2018. Complete performance times can be found at vastage.org/pnp.
- Claiming your Prize: Upon successful contact via Direct Messaging on Twitter, the winner will be required to provide certain contact information (e.g. full name, telephone number, email address) so that Virginia Stage Company can contact you to set up your tickets.
Prize has an approximate retail value up to $110. Prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution, and is not transferable, refundable, for resale or convertible to cash. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. This Contest is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.