‘Tis the season of giving and, this year, we’ve decided to give to the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore. Join us in serving our Hampton Roads community by donating items to our food drive.
• LEAN CANNED PROTEIN | peanut butter, tuna, chicken, turkey, beans
• FRUITS & VEGETABLES | canned fruits & veggies, pasta sauce, 100% fruit juice, fruit preservatives, dried fruit
• WHOLE GRAINS | cereal, pasta, oatmeal, rice, crackers
• MEALS | canned pasta, boxed meals, soup, stew
• BABY PRODUCTS | powdered formula, baby food, diapers, wipes
Donations will be dropped off at The Foodbank of Virginia after Christmas. 'Tis the season of giving!
Since 1981, the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore, a member of Feeding America™ and the Federation of Virginia Food Banks, has been providing food for hungry people throughout Southeastern Virginia and on the Eastern Shore. In our mission to lead the effort to eliminate hunger in our community, the Foodbank has distributed over 331 million pounds of food equating to over 276 million meals throughout our 4,745 square mile service area, which includes the cities of Norfolk, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Franklin and Virginia Beach as well as the counties of Southampton, Northampton, Sussex, Isle of Wight and Accomack. During the 2016-2017 fiscal year, the Foodbank distributed over 18 million pounds of food equating to 15 million meals to the community.