Monthly giving to Virginia Stage Company makes you a valuable GEM.
Monthly giving is a cost effective way to provide sustainability for Virginia Stage Company. By authorizing an automatic monthly gift, you help Virginia Stage reduce costs, therefore putting more funding into Virginia Stage Company's education, community engagement programs, and professional main stage productions.
How it works
Select the amount you would like to donate on a monthly basis and provide credit card information. Ensure that you "check the box" to authorize Virginia Stage to make an automatic charge to your card on the first day of every month following your initial gift.
After your initial donation is made, the credit card you supplied will be charged on the first day of every month (or on the following business day if the first day of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday) until you request the donations to be suspended. You will see a charge on your credit card statement following the donation.
A thank you letter and tax-receipt will be mailed to you within two weeks of receiving your initial gift and after each additional monthly donation made. You will also be recognized as a donor in Virginia Stage Company's playbill and website.
Becoming a GEM also means:
- you will receive invitations to special events, such as our annual spring gala, pre-show dinners, and opening night after parties
- you will receive notice of early ticket sales, one-day sales, and other promotions
- you can arrange a donation in advance without filling out a pledge card again
- you will receive special recognition in Virginia Stage Company's playbill
- additional benefits based on giving levels
Terms and Conditions
This authorization shall remain in effect until I notify Virginia Stage Company in writing that I wish to end this agreement and until my bank has reasonable time to act on it. I will notify Virginia Stage promptly of any credit card changes. I understand that I can change or stop my automatic monthly giving at anytime by contacting Virginia Stage.