To help sustain the success of VSC, a planned or deferred gift is a meaningful way to leave a legacy of support to an organization that has played an important role in your life. With thoughtful planning, you have the opportunity to join The Ovation Society by making a significant gift that will benefit the future of VSC and support both your personal and philanthropic objectives.
Examples of these types of gifts are:
- Name VSC in a will or living trust.
- Designate VSC as a beneficiary in a qualified retirement plan [e.g., IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)].
- Designate VSC as a beneficiary in a life insurance policy.
- Establish a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust.
- Make a gift of personal property or real estate to VSC.
A planned gift is an investment in VSC for the benefit of future generations. Your gift will be added to our endowment as permanent capital for the Theatre, thus helping to secure our long-term financial health and artistic prestige. In addition, you have the option to designate your planned gift for a particular program that has special significance for you.
If you have already included VSC in your estate plan, please notify us so that we can recognize your generosity and include you as a member of The Ovation Society. For more information on this type of charitable giving, please contact Melissa Day, Interim Development Director, at 757-627-6988.
For the convenience of advisors:
- Legal Name: Virginia Stage Company
- Tax ID Number: 54-0839234
This information is not intended as legal advice; in all cases please consult your legal or financial advisor(s).